Dealing with Loneliness” Ebook
If you are feeling lonely as you are reading this, you are not alone. The reason why I put this book together is that I know what it is like. Loneliness is a topic that is very close to my heart because I have been through the depths of empty, meaningless feelings many times and I am not new to that kind of feeling.
I have felt every gripping moment of it.
I empathize with you, my friend. I truly do.
But I have good news for all of us lonely hearts out there. I have survived and I have a way to solve it if not ease the pain at least.
My stories and writings in this book aim to accomplish a few things:
- Understanding the theory behind loneliness to better understand yourself
- Understanding the feelings associated with loneliness
- Developing a healthy feeling of love to help you overcome problems
- Practical steps to break the lonely cycle
- Replace the feeling of loneliness with healthy thoughts
It is my sincere wish that after you read this book, you will be better equipped to cope with loneliness. Even if you don’t feel lonely, maybe you know someone who is. Use this information to help them and make their world a better place.